I have been meaning to do Jo Beaufoix's interview for ... oh ... maybe four weeks. I wouldn't blame her if she never commented on my blog again, nor if she wrote a nasty post about crap mummy bloggers called Laura.
I could blame the snow, the coldsore, the naked man, concussion, party week, my children, an ever increasing load of ironing or I could come clean.
It's been sat in my notebook for three weeks and I've been too busy polishing off the remaining Green & Blacks Christmas chocolate to type it up.
There is the possibility that she hasn't yet noticed. She's been busy eating in Richard Branson's restaurant, building snowmen attending not just one but TWO hen parties and hosting Miss M's 4th birthday party bash.
The guilt has set in so here we go. The lovely Jo B asked me ...
1. If you were given the choice between a weekly beauty treatment of any kind and having a cleaner which would you choose?
Cleaner every time.
On the beauty side of things; my eyebrows are making me look like I could be the third Gallagher brother. My nails look like I've been rock climbing without gloves. My legs are like a yeti's and my lady garden ... well, let's just not go there.
I reckon things can't get any worse.
The house could do with a thorough 'doing over' by someone in the know. I'm hoping Kim and Aggi will be bobbing over soon.
2. Are you secretly afraid of Supernanny?
However, if she were to pay a visit I would put my fear aside, welcome her with open arms and never let her go. I'd probably even lock her in the cellar if we had one.
If she'd read my letter and knocked at the door I would gag the children and hide behind the sofa until the sun went down.
3. A psychic once told you not to eat sandwiches. Was this probably because;
a) They saw you eyeing up their marmalade sarnies and thought you were planning to steal them?
b) You were actually dressed as a sandwich at the time so were you to consume one it would really clash with your outfit?
c) You had informed them you have a recurring nightmare about losing a Wii tennis match due to over consumption of Marmite sandwiches?
It was probably all three. I regularly eye up other peoples sandwiches, whilst dressed as a sandwich and I have a recurring dream about losing a Wii tennis game ... BUT, and this is a big but I HATE MARMITE, so it would definitely be a nightmare.
4. What song will always, without fail, get you up shaking your thang on the dance floor, or at least have you tapping your feet wildly?
If I've consumed too much vodka I will dance to anything, probably in an embarrassing manner.
On a day to day basis I dance to The Jungle Book's 'Bare Necessities' in my kitchen. I'm really good at the bottom scratching bit at the end.
... which of course isn't embarrassing at all.
Talking of dancing ... last week I read this 'dancing' post over at Steenky Bee. I thought it was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time and I still have flashbacks of 'the face'.
When I have a flashback I erupt into laughter, in public, on my own, making me look like a lunatic fresh from the asylum.
5. What is the thing you love/hate most about yourself, or are you practically perfect in every way, like Mary Poppins? (Though frankly I think she needs to sort out her posture.)
Like Mary Poppins I have a bottomless handbag. I do, really I do. It holds all manner of after school snacks and beverages. Just like her, I also have complete control over my children at all times, this I love.
I hate the fact that I find lying about my childcare skills so easy to do.
Here’s the directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.