Friday 28 November 2008

Check Me Out

Don't be fooled by the birthday cake (what birthday cake? I hear you shout). My birthday isn't for another 9 months. Just for the record and for those of you who are unable to decipher the drawings of 4 year olds;

1. I am wearing a party hat ... obviously

2. I do not have breasts on my back, they are wings, I am a 'fairy mummy'

3. The black thing is 'nothing'

4. I am not a hermaphrodite, the protruding bit at the bottom right is the rest of my beautiful orange dress. The 4 year old clearly got waylaid and forgot to finish.

5. I don't normally apply my lipstick as if I was on a rollercoaster.

3 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

Of course not! (And she's entered it for the Royal Academy summer exhibition, I hope!)

Stinking Billy said...

laura, you drew that yourself, be honest? It's amazing what some bloggers will do for a post. ;-)

Laura - Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? said...

Good effort I think, to say I drew it left handed after one too many vodkas with the lights out.