Monday 22 December 2008

Sprucing it up

(Almost) a new year a new blog. Well not entirely. The content will be the same, I'll be the same, I will forever be tired wishing there were more hours in the day.

I’m going to ‘do it up’ give it a makeover - new colours, new logo (hopefully), better layout. Give it a new lick of paint, make it more user friendly, better on the eye. All those terms the husband, who is a graphic designer by trade, hates.

Who knows – he might even create a new logo for me …. I’d like to think out of husbandly love but more out of embarrassment that people who really know me won’t think he is responsible for the fuzzy makeshift one that is there now.

Please bear with me whilst it is fiddled with.

3 comments:

Merrily Down the Stream said...

HMMMMMMMmmmmm. Those dang designers! I am one myself but am sooooo old school I don't know jack about web stuff and programming and such. Now that is just between you and me - okay?!? Happy holidays!

Tim Atkinson said...

I'm planning a New Year facelift too. (For the blog, I mean!)

BookChook said...

I quite like the design now but I am no expert. Besides, I visit for the content. Need an update on Batman!